Result of AGM
3 May 2023
TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC
Result of AGM
The Board of Tritax Big Box REIT plc (ticker: BBOX) announces that at the Company's Annual General Meeting, held on 3 May 2023, all resolutions were voted on by show of hands and were passed by the Company's shareholders.
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.2, a copy of the resolutions that do not constitute ordinary business at an annual general meeting have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will be available shortly for inspection at https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism.
As at the date of the Company's Annual General Meeting, there were 1,868,826,992 ordinary shares with voting rights in issue.
For information, the following proxy votes were received prior to the meeting.
Proxy votes in favour1
Proxy votes against
% of votes cast*
% of votes cast*
1. Receive and adopt the financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2022
2. Receive, adopt and approve the Directors' Remuneration Report (other than the Directors' Remuneration Policy)
3. Re-elect Aubrey Adams as a Director of the Company
4. Re-elect Richard Laing as a Director of the Company
5. Re-elect Alastair Hughes as a Director of the Company
6. Re-elect Karen Whitworth as a Director of the Company
7. Re-elect Wu Gang as a Director of the Company
8. Re-elect Elizabeth Brown as a Director of the Company
9. Re-appoint BDO LLP as the Company's Auditor
10. Authorise the Directors to determine the remuneration of BDO LLP as the Company's Auditors
11. Authorise the Directors to declare and pay all dividends as interim dividends and for the last dividend referable to a financial year not to be categorised as a final dividend
12. Authorise the Directors to allot shares in the capital of the Company (section 551 of the Companies Act 2006)
13. Special resolution -
Authorise the Directors to allot shares on a non-pre-emptive basis
14. Special resolution - Disapplication of pre-emption rights in connection with financing a transaction (section 561 Companies Act 2006)
15. Special resolution -
Authorise the Company to purchase Ordinary Shares from the open market
16. Special resolution -
That a general meeting other than an Annual General Meeting may be called on not less than 14 clear days' notice
17. Special resolution -
That subject to the confirmation of the Court, the amount standing to the credit of the share premium account of the Company be cancelled
* Percentages are expressed as a proportion of the total votes cast (which does not include votes withheld). A vote withheld is not a vote in law and it is not counted in the votes for and against resolutions.
1 Any proxy appointments which give discretion to the Chairman have been included in the 'for' column.
For further information, please contact:
Hana Beard (Group Company Secretary)
+44 (0) 20 7290 1616
Kekst CNC (Communications Adviser)
Neil Maitland/Tom Climie
+44 (0) 7971 578 507
The Company's LEI is: 213800L6X88MIYPVR714
Tritax Big Box REIT plc (ticker: BBOX) is the largest listed investor in high-quality logistics warehouse assets and controls the largest logistics-focused land platform in the UK. BBOX is committed to delivering attractive and sustainable returns for Shareholders by investing in and actively managing existing built investments and land suitable for logistics development, The Company focuses on well-located, modern logistics assets, typically let to institutional-grade tenants on long-term leases with upward-only rent reviews and geographic and tenant diversification throughout the UK. The Company seeks to exploit the significant opportunity provided by the imbalance between strong occupational demand and constrained supply of modern logistics real estate in the UK.
The Company is a real estate investment trust to which Part 12 of the UK Corporation Tax Act 2010 applies, is listed on the premium segment of the Official List of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and is a constituent of the FTSE 250, FTSE EPRA/NAREIT and MSCI indices.
Further information on Tritax Big Box REIT is available at www.tritaxbigbox.co.uk